Our benefits planners will:
- Provide a WISA report, including Work World summary, to show how working will affect your benefits;
- Meet with you to explain options that work for you; and
- Discuss possible Work Incentives that you may qualify for and help you apply for them.
True Life Destinations’ (TLD) Mental Health Skill Building Program has been in operation since 2011. Our services are tailored to meet each client’s individualized needs, while providing education on the impacts of their challenges, assisting in the development of appropriate skills to manage a better quality of life, and an increased sense of autonomy.
Our treatment focuses on teaching, assisting, and promoting independence in the following areas:
- Medication monitoring;
- Health monitoring;
- Culinary skills;
- Clothing maintenance;
- Money management;
- Community involvement;
- Safety skills; and
- Functional skills.
Individuals interested in services must possess accepted insurance carriers and meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Have been diagnosed with a serious mental illness like Depression, Bipolar Disorder, Schizophrenia, etc.;
- Have been hospitalized at least once in your lifetime due to mental illness or mental health instability; and
- Have been prescribed a psychotropic or mood altering medication within the past 12 months.
Your DARS counselor can also refer as community services, since TLD is also a DARS vendor.